FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Radar 5:38 pm EST - next rain 30-45 min out - spoke with @RaceWeather
our thoughts: Rain ends 8-9 pm (hoping earlier) Track drying - est. poss restart between 10-11 pm... That’s our thoughts on tonight - it just depends on what #NASCAR’s decision is...
All I know is up here in J-Ville it’s pouring ..
Ive never really watched or got into a lot of nascar .. It is pretty cool I guess .
I think I would enjoy it more in person than on tv ... Kind of like baseball for me ..
6 PM ET update: Rain w/in 10 miles @DISUpdates - 72°F, ESE winds, 11G14 mph. Working w/@NASCAR_WXMAN for #Daytona500 where track drying continues. Next band could last over an hour & then more track drying needed. Does Nascar now make a decision or let things play out tonight?
All I know is up here in J-Ville it’s pouring ..
Ive never really watched or got into a lot of nascar .. It is pretty cool I guess .
I think I would enjoy it more in person than on tv ... Kind of like baseball for me ..