My SIG Pic!!

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: My SIG Pic!!

Frustrating to say the least Bubba. I know they allow signature pics or Steve and Flahthead wouldn't be able to post theirs.<br /><br />I am more confused than a nun on a honeymoon right now. :confused:

tylerin

Commander

I am more confused than a nun on a honeymoon right now. <br />
You mean more confused than a nuns husband on a honeymoon, right L/F.......... "Where'd she learn that" ;)

tylerin

Commander

Went to one myself. Didn't see to many virgins at the prom :D Can't say I was really looking for one though ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

I did learn one thing in high school....I no longer wanted to be a nun.
lol.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

Back to the topic.......if anyone has a solution to the sig pic dilemma, Bubba and I are waiting with baited breath(so to speak).
lol.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

^bump<br /><br />Okay, I'm at my wits end, what the heck am I doing wrong?<br /><br />I can get my LF back in my sig to save my life.<br /><br />Signed,<br /><br />Frustrated. :(

LadyFish

Admiral

Alright, I am desperate now. I even changed the hosting site of my avatar and still notta.<br /><br />A free lure to anyone who solves this mystery.

LadyFish

Admiral

Alright, I am desperate now. I even changed the hosting site of my avatar and still nada.<br /><br />A free lure to anyone who solves this mystery.

oddjob

Commander

Can you see ME now?....<br /><br />LadyFH<br />Mine did the same as yours and I even did the fix you suggested...I've just left it alone hoping it will fix itself..dont ya know.. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Oddjob, at least you get something that resembles a pic. Maybe Angelfire no longers allows direct links. I do know that photobucket.com does allow links which where I now have my gif. But I still can't get it to work and I'm using the proper ubb code
.<br /><br />This is just crazy and very frustrating.

bubbakat

Captain

Me to ladyfish I can't get the darn thing to work either

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Say, Ladyfish.<br /><br />I think I see a forbidden space between: gif and [/IMG] in your sig.<br /><br />Try removing that space. You should get this:<br />
th_ladyfish.gif
<br /><br />If that doesn't work, try using the Full Reply Form.<br /><br />Same thing on Bubbacat's sig, plus double
cancel each other out.<br /><br />Good luck. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Aww shucks. :( I hoped that would solve it.<br /><br />Well, I tried. Sorry.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Testing mine to. It ain't been around lately.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Nuts! Lost my headbanger. :(