FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
the angle of the first photo looks like the 7.5 is THE motor. You could have fun with that on a "should I buy this boat" post.
Have fun. I like your perspective: a boat for family, recreation, and serious stuff like fishing and hunting. And lots of cooler space. That's why I disregard baylinersearay types.
Snapper has disappeared from the face of the earth. I haven't heard from him since he stood me up on the fishing trip and I caught the nice shark and called him to rub it in. I better get that boy on the phone ... he could be married by now & the little woman won't let him come out to play ...