NathanY

Commander
Re: My new son (now with pic)

As promised here is a pic of Connor being held by his sister Amanda<br /><br />
watermark.php

ob

Admiral

Ain't that a sight.And complete with hair.Just Think Nate.Thre's another little person in your house now.Just like that.Congratulations.Hope mama's feeling better.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations Nate! Big sister looks very excited! A pair of real cutties. My best to you and your Bride!

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Awesome... Reminds me of my grandson. Congrats to my southern neighbors

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Congrats to the proud daddy! Thats a good looking family you have there Nate! :D

rwise

Captain

Congrats Nate, just think he'll be fishing with you in no time, then driving, and barrowing the boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gaugeguy

Captain

Way to put the stem on the apple :D <br /><br />Congratulations Nate!!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Congrats! Enjoy it, because they grow up real fast.<br /><br />My oldest is about to turn 18 in a couple of weeks. The day before that my second turns 16. It will be interesting here next summer. I am not looking forward to it. My oldest and I are best buds, so it's going to be strange not having him around. I do have three other boys. Two of which still live with the ex for now.

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Congratulations Nate!!!! 9/2 & 21 inches - he is a keeper for sure :D ! Great pic of your daughter and son. She looks so proud of her brother. Have you bought him a fishing pole yet? My granddaughter was born on Sept. 14th and I have already looked at some rods/reels for her - haha!! Best wishes to you and the wife.<br /><br />May God's blessing shine on you and your family.

Carphunter

Commander

Congrats Nate!<br /><br />He must get his looks from Momma. :p <br /><br />Hope Mommy is doing ok.<br /><br /> :)

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well done there Nate, now you have a perfect pair. us blokes know you did it all by yourself, needed no help from the missus! and a bonus about the ceaser is that it doesn't take 2 months recovery time! <br /><br />Enjoy the sleepless nights.

KaGee

Admiral

It's obvious from the pic who r-e-a-l-l-y runs that household! :D <br /><br />Great looking kids!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Greatest feeling in the world, isn't it? Congratulations, and best wishes for you, Big Sis, and Mom.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations to you and your family Nate!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Congratulations Nate.....from the sound of it, Mom and new son are doing good?? Great pic of the kids too. Has Sis volunteered to help take care of little brother yet?

LadyFish

Admiral

Congrats Nate! <br /><br />Children are a gift from God. The greatest gift we will ever know is a child, born to love and grow.<br />Conception is a miracle in itself, the start of new life and good health. Such a treasure your precious child is, who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs, they will only be a child for so long.<br /><br />He's a beautiful baby. And I'm sure his big sis will love helping out. :)

one more cast

Captain

Congratulations Nate,<br /> Fine looking kids you got there. It seems like just yesterday my two girls were that small and now I have grandkids older then that.They sure do grow fast.

aspeck

Staff member

Mega Congrats on the biggun'! You oughtta win the pool with that one! Hope all is well with the Mrs. and Amanda sure is a cutey and looks extremely excited about Jr! Very happy for ya - raise 'em right, with lots of love (and hunting, fishing, and boating equipment)!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

congrats Nate! great looking kids... :D <br />MY first born son was about the same at birth.<br />he's 16 now and I have to look up when I talk<br />to him! enjoy yur new fishin buddy.