My favorite musical call-outs...

generator12

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I hope I'm not the one Bob Dylan is addressing in "Positively 4th Street".

And I sure don't want to get tangled up with the babe Bob Seger berates in "Still the Same".

Others..?

Tnstratofam

Commander
Until I met the Admiral I always thought The Little River Band were talking to me as the Lonesome Loser.

Bob Seger always speaks to me as a "Travelin Man" Always thinking about going to Fire Lake!

Of course when it comes to my generation the songs that speak to me are more along the lines of Burden In My Hand by Soundgarden, or Nutshell by Alice In Chains!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Not really a call out I guess But it's hitting me in the heart a little today ... We are saying farewell to a good friend and co-worker tomorrow ..
"Scotty" passed away a few days ago ... He was a drywall finisher that I have worked with for around 29 years .. One of my fondest memories of him was most every time I would walk into a room where he was working he would start singing "Sam Stone " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9ZkYViEIs Of course that tune would be stuck in my head the rest of the day ..
He was a Vietnam Vet and one of the nicest guys you could ever meet .. We would always holler to him " Beam me up Scotty there's no intelligent life forms in here "!! That would usually put a big grin on his face ... I'm gunna miss him a lot ...