My Brand New, Brand New Boat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: My Brand New, Brand New Boat!!!

If you never actually put the name on the boat it wasn't the name that got you and you should be fine to still use it and call it whatever you like, it is your boat.

Glad you got everything worked out.

Albee

Cadet

I do not think it would be bad luck to name your new boat Wet Dream. Having a boat is all about making you and you family happy. It should not matter what anyone else thinks. :)
Have fun Albee

blifsey

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The "Better Wetter Dream" :)

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

LOL Thats awesome blifsey!!!

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Ob, name the boat what you want, its your boat who cares what others think IT'S YOUR BOAT!! Don't get all caught up with the nay sayers just get on your boat and have fun!! the only thing that will come of this thread if this BS continues is it will get locked. Get your tail out on the water and have fun!!

Ob1415

Seaman

Ob, name the boat what you want, its your boat who cares what others think IT'S YOUR BOAT!! Don't get all caught up with the nay sayers just get on your boat and have fun!! the only thing that will come of this thread if this BS continues is it will get locked. Get your tail out on the water and have fun!!

Point taken and appreciated. Just had to clear the air. Planning to get out on the water today for a few hours :)

Ob1415

Seaman

Glad you liked it. Now, "can't we all just get along"? I have decided upon a new, more imaginative name for the boat, "The Rebel Yell-O". If you've seen that one before, well then there's not much I can do about that, but I haven't seen it, and I like it and that's what counts.

No war of words intended. I was just insulted and taken back by your criticism. Still no excuse for my response. My apologies, Sir.

superpop

Master Chief Petty Officer

How about "Mello Yello"

rallyart

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yellow boats look so good on the water. Very nice.

gestut1

Seaman Apprentice

After the big debachle with the "Other Boat", I came home today to find this beauty sitting in my back yard! All the electrical seems to be working just fine. Can't wait to get her out on the water!!!

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

wow sharp color, i am getting a yellow too, what engine do you have on it

jkust

Rear Admiral

Glad your back in business. Name it what you want. Didn't you say they were going to throw in some extras for your trouble? What did you get?? I really like the interiors of those Glastrons. I think it is where they excel.

Ob1415

Seaman

Glad your back in business. Name it what you want. Didn't you say they were going to throw in some extras for your trouble? What did you get?? I really like the interiors of those Glastrons. I think it is where they excel.

They gave me 4 matching yellow fenders/bumpers, a 6 pack of pfd's (nothing fancy, just the standard orange ones), 4 of their hats, some coozies and a few 15% off coupons.

BTW - Just got back from Eagle Mountain Lake. She ran flawlessly and all of the electronics worked! I can't wait to put a few more hours on the motor and finish up the break-in cycle and really open her up. The motor actually seems stronger than the last. Of course I kept it to a max 3500 RPMs, but had a lot of throttle posistion left. Last boat topped out at about 50 MPH, can't wait to see if I can squeeze a few more out of this one :)

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Ob don't forget the sunglasses!! Thats one bright boat!

Sorry I had to!!

Have fun with the new toy, You deserve it after the crap you have gone through!!

dt342

Cadet

I like your new name choice, I do believe it will be quite unique. She's a fine looking vessel.

'78 Crusader

Chief Petty Officer

Rebel Yell-O....now that's an original and cool name!!! Congrats on your own creativity.....I don't think we'll see to many boats named that on Lewisville.

Come on out to Lake Lavon on May 1st and show off your Glastron....we have a great group of guys there.

Here's the link:

http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=11987.0

LibertyBoat

Cadet

After the big debachle with the "Other Boat", I came home today to find this beauty sitting in my back yard! All the electrical seems to be working just fine. Can't wait to get her out on the water!!!

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Nice looking boat, congratulations on your purchase. I am actually in the market for a boat exactly like yours. Found this thread during a google search. Your dealer is fairly close to me, and has one listed (2011 yellow GT 205). Do you think this could be the boat that you returned? Do you know what they did with the returned boat?

Congratulations, again. I hope you do not mind that I have contacted you.

Status
Not open for further replies.