Motorcycles

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Motorcycles

Kinda neat to think back on this<br /><br />Several honda 55 and 90 trail bikes<br />At least a dozen or so other dirt bikes<br />2 650 BSAs Stock (wish I still had them now)<br />2 650 Triumph Bonnivilles Stock<br />1 500 Triumph that I put a hard tail on and chopped. :cool: <br />1 650 Triumph that I bought a custom hard tail frame with raked neck for. Never finished.<br />1 AMF-1977 Harley 1200 FXE (which is where I learned the true meaning of using (LOC-Tite) on every screw and bolt!<br /><br />Had to do a edit:<br /><br />In MHO dirt bikes need only things that make them go! <br /><br />Trail bikes need only to be street legal. As sometimes between trails you need to use or cross roads.<br /><br />Road bikes either need to be Fully chopped or Full Dress anything else isn't worth putting your leg over!<br /><br />Oh motorcycle is defined as twin cylinder air cooled simple transportation! :D :D :D

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Motorcycles

1972 Harley Shortster (not a typo)<br />197? Honda CL 450<br />1968 650 Triumph Bonneville<br />1967 Harley Sprint (including several for parts)<br /><br />The Sprint I got when I worked at a Harley dealer. There were two. Both were basically abandoned. I bought the pair for $60, took them apart, and used the best parts to make one. Drove it to work most of the time. One day the owner of one of them saw it and wanted it back. The service manager calculated the $1 per day storage fee and said "That'll be $985". That ended that real quick. Still have it, but haven't run it for a couple of years. I gave my oldest son a classic boat I had. My youngest will get this. But he's only 4, so that'll be awile. I hope there is still Gas for sale in 12 years.