FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know this is not necessarily a motor issue, but I would like it if possible if everyone could post pics of their motors and boats. I know that JB has some awesome Whalers and I would like to see them.
Hi, Nathan.<br /><br />Let's move this to Boat Questions and let folks post some pics there.<br /><br />I will put up a couple of my Whalers within the next day or so.