Mmm! I'm hoping that someone knows the correct answer

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Mmm! I'm hoping that someone knows the correct answer

Ok, let me set everyone straight as I can on this subject.<br />This is how it went. I will say this one more time and then you all think what you want.<br /><br />The egg came first. We know that chickens evolved from some earlier, non-chickenoid form of life, e.g., the half-bird, half-reptile Archaeopteryx. These non-chickens, however, arrived in eggs. <br /><br />Ergo, eggs were on the scene before chickens.

Dunaruna

Admiral

So, did the egg cross the road first?

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class

CJY,<br />I'm not for sure what a non-chicken is/was? I'm using SBN's term.<br /><br />Something had to lay a fertilized egg. Mabye it was some animal that was 95.5% chicken that mated with another animal that was 99.999% chicken and they finaly had a perfect egg that produced a 100% chicken. The parent non-chickens probably thought their child was a freak and run scared across the road off a cliff alongside some 89.32% evolved humans, a herd of 82.3% evolved cattle along with all the other semi-evolved beings. Which only left all their 100% evolves offspring to give us the species we have today. Its a shame we don't have those semi evolved creates to study and watch in a lab for lets say a million years to prove evolution correct. :D :D <br /><br /><br />To Boomyal's earlier point<br /><br />Isn't it still warm outside. Go boating and we'll reconvene this discussion in November.<br /> :p

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I thought the eggs came from the Easter Bunny...