FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
thanks for the reply. This motor was a hand down to me to bad the plate with the model # is no longer there. It is green, white, and black so just from what i've read I think its in the 80's. Air cooled I believe and yes it's one cylnder. So in one gal. of gas how many oz. of oil? 32? thank for the help
I had the same colored Gamefisher and it was a 1982. If I remember correctly the mixture ratio that was printed on a sticker affixed to the cowl read 50:1.
The motor was a Tecumseh that was basically a lawn mower engine.
I could be wrong so if nobody else chimes in run it at 32:1.