FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: MitchCraft Boat 17ft center console with a deep v hull?
Mitch Craft boats are manfactured in Goldsboro,NC. The address is 2562 US HY 70 W Goldsboro, NC 27530. The ph # is 919-734-4872. The owners name is Mr. Mitchell. I don't know his first name. The buisness was up for sale for roughly the last 2 yrs. but I think he decided not to sell and may still be in buisness. I hope this helps
hey , I have an 85 mitchcraft. The older one were made in sarasota florida, I think they were bought out after being gone from the market for a while. My, boat is from boca ratan .She is an 18 ft. center console deep v. It did have an 85 johson on it but it was blown, have since put a 70 hp ., johnson on her (not running any races).Any way I think I remeber reading some one on the mid to upper east coast now has the company.The person that originaly had it laid all the hulls by hand.
Re: MitchCraft Boat 17ft center console with a deep v hull?
Mr Mitchel no longer owns this company. It was sold to a rather sketchy guy who runs a boat/fiberglass repair facility from the Goldsboro location, sells used boats and (I guess) still uses the old molds occassionally.