Missy wants to go topless

Triton II

Commander
Re: Missy wants to go topless

I'd trade HER in and buy MYSELF a V8 ute! :cool:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

The Honda is an incredible machine. Did you let her drive it? Just for kicks check out the red line, its like a rotary. <br /><br />The nissan is not really all that quick but very good looking. My buddy has the coupe and I was less than impressed when trying to break away from my brother following in an s10 and just couldn't do it. Lots of flash not so much dash. Should be cheaper to own and insure.<br /><br />FWIW the vette is probably the best buy in a true sports car. For less than what it's worth how about at 67 olds 98 with a 455, steel blue and white interior, room for 6 plus a cooler? Tempted :rolleyes:

ob

Admiral

I vote for the Nissan 350.

rogerwa

Commander

If she goes topless you should at least get a Hummer..

eeboater

Commander

• <br />
  • Its fun<br />
  • It's great in inclement weather<br />
  • No roof... and no DOORS!!!<br />
  • 4x4<br />
  • Can tow a boat<br />
  • Chicks are HOT in them<br />
  • You know you don't have a high maintenence woman if she wants one(not worried about messed up hair)<br />
  • Tomb Raider 2<br />

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> From a resale point of view (when she gets sick of rain and bugs :p ) the boxster will likely appreciate - can't say the same for a rice burner. <br /><br />Aldo
Most of the "rice burners" I see kids running around in have been hammered so badly they smoke and I wouldn't buy a Honda in this lifetime for fear of getting something one of these kids have beat to death on the highway...No, not "bat"...simply ABUSED.

spratt

Lieutenant

Too bad teh Infinity G35 doesn't come in topless...way better car than the Nissan 350...

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

[/quote]Most of the "rice burners" I see kids running around in have been hammered so badly they smoke and I wouldn't buy a Honda in this lifetime for fear of getting something one of these kids have beat to death on the highway...No, not "bat"...simply ABUSED. [/quote]<br /><br />Great method for checking out the quality of used "rice burners". Get in, turn the key to "acc", turn on the radio, if you hear rap or hip hop, the transmission's shot. ;) <br /><br />Dave