FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 70 lb hand controlled maxxum and a 65 lb foot controlled edge, can I swap out the heads on these to make the maxxum a foot control? I like the mount better and the shaft is longer on the maxxum.
If the shaft diameters are the same, I don't see why you couldn't. It will take some wiring issues, but shouldn't be anything too complicated in my opinion. JMHO