Minimum Wage Hike?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Minimum Wage Hike?

I don't know, I like this one better. But then that's just me, cool avatar mattttt25.

crab bait

Captain

it's like the employer is saying,, "look i'd pay you less you worthless piece-o-crap,, but the federal govt. says i HAVE to pay you this much.."

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

is that your view of the workers at mcdonalds?<br /><br />Its saying that they going to have some keyboarder,maybe a chinees prisoner, or orphan in shri lanka take your order at the drive up window and see how fast eddie is at stuffing bags and givving them out, lets see if he can keep up with two keyboarder to one. and get it right.<br /><br />LUCY SAID IT ALL IN A MOVIE CLIP, "CHOCOLATES ON THE CONVEYOR BELT" SKIT

mattttt25

Commander

ob- the site i linked it from went down. can't seem to find another surface warfare pin that doesn't distort when i post it. still looking, but no luck thus far.<br /><br />dawg- thanks. just thought it was funny.

D

DJ

A "poll" is only as good as the question(s) asked and the choices.<br /><br />I didn't see a "NO" option.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

well NJ just granted a 20% hike to its minimum wage earners effective in oct. the first raise in i believe 12 years. and another buck next year.<br />NOW WALMARTFACTS.COM says walmart prides itself on paying about 140-190% of minimum wage, so are all wallys workers due a 20% bump up, that should save social security and the deficit.