Mike Harkness

grandx

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
383
Are you the same Mike Harkness from Calallen, who never could catch as many bass as me? <br /><br />Mod1, JB and the rest of ya, I wonder if you could leave this post for a bit, I think I might have located an old friend, but he only has 4 posts and I don't know if he can find his way around to the "nothin to do with boats", or maybe I'll just add.. I run a pair of "Mercury's" and it can stay here anyways. LOL.
 

harkm

Recruit
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
5
Re: Mike Harkness

Truly amazing. It is good to talk to you David. 19 years! Amazing.
 

grandx

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
383
Re: Mike Harkness

Ok, Mod1, JB thanks for your patience. We've made contact. Two old fishing buddies reunited thanks to Iboats.
 
Top