Michael Jackson

Fly Rod

Commander
:) His trial starts today!!! "Guilty" or "Not Guilty"!!!!<br /><br />One thing is for sure is that, it will cost the state "Millions" by the time this is over!!!! ;) :cool:

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Michael Jackson

Based on what I heard to date I would say Guilty.But that is before the actual facts are known.Lets see if they can seperate the wheat from the chafe(sp).dave. :) :)

KaGee

Admiral

i heard someone comment last week that Mikey is soooo strange a dude... he just might be innocent.

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

I heard on the radio today when Mikey went to the hospital for his flu symptoms they moved a woman on a ventilator so he could have her big room.The woman died and her family is suing.Lets see if he can get Bubbas large cell. :( :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

EeeeeHeeee, Git a rope? Guilty, but he will OJ the charges.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Who cares if he is guilty or not? We have a mega media heap of cheap thrills that will keep many eyes pointed in his direction. Think of all the constructive things that could be done instead of wasting time on a weirdo.

ehenry

Commander

Lord help LA if they convict him ! ! Only thing they know how to do out there is riot and tear the place up to get what want or to try and prove a point.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

don't know, one thing though, if he is found guilty, they better not let him off easy, if he has done it to one, he has worked over other kids.<br /><br />My oldest son was molested for about a year when he was seven, he is now seventeen, and has not recovered from the experience.<br /><br />He is still my son and I love him, but he has drug problems, ect.<br /><br />The kid was 14 at the time and threatened my son.<br /><br />Spud

D

DJ

Sad, sad, sad.<br /><br />I don't know Micheal Jackson (don't want to). <br /><br />Let him have his day, in court.<br /><br />Is he guilty, don't know? My opinion-probably.<br /><br />But, I'm not on the jury.<br /><br />Even if he is guilty, there will be NO conviction. He's too big and we've decided, as a society, that we will worship these fools.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Not that I would want to, but I think I could sit on that jury..<br /><br />Guilty or Innocent?.. I dunno.. :confused:

D

DJ

Snapperbait wrote: <br /><br />
Not that I would want to, but I think I could sit on that jury..<br />
Snapper,<br /><br />Sorry to say, you're not qualified to sit on the jury. You're not a mind numbed TVidiot.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

jackson.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Breaking News:<br />NBC: Warrant issued for Michael Jackson, effective in one hour, after he fails to show up at trial.

SpinnerBait_Nut

CNN: -- Michael Jackson trial judge says he'll issue arrest warrant if star doesn't appear in 1 hour. Attorney says Jackson hospitalized.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

more shenanigans obviously :rolleyes: <br />could forfiet his $3 million bail if he does'nt show up.

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br /> could forfiet his $3 million bail if he does'nt show up.
He'll double that figure at his first post trial interview.What a circus. :rolleyes:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea just a big ploy on his part for more exposure and making a circus out of this court and this judge.

eeboater

Commander

I was just thinking about this... what happened to him? I mean he seemed moderately normal in the 80's... didn't he? He just went NUTZ.<br /><br />Sean