Met JB today

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Met JB today

JB - seems you're a legend in your own time or a legend in their own minds :rolleyes:

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Did you get to see the "Poof" button?
OMG ROTFLMAO, I just saw this. SW you're killing me here. My face hurts from laughing.
cry2.gif

QC

Supreme Mariner

Boat topic.<br /><br />-----------<br />Red sky at night. . .

D

DJ

JB, is real. I can attest to that fact also. He stopped by, for a visit, a few weeks ago.<br /><br />The "poof" button won't fit in his ML, thus he left it home. Why do you think he lives on such a big place?

QC

Supreme Mariner

Couldn't help it :D <br /><br />This may be the funniest thread I have read here.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

JB....DJ...could there be some kind'a dule personality thing going on here??? Is there any record of both of them posting at the same time.....

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br /> I often think of JB as the character "Double Door" from the Harry Potter series,
The Potter geeks amongst us know that it is actually "Dumbledore."

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The device formerly known as the "poof" button has been retitled the "ZAP" button.<br /><br />We found out what they mean in OZ when they say "poof".<br /><br />Had a good time, Nate. It's nice to put a face and a personality together with the screen name.<br /><br />No, JB and DJ are not the same person, but we think a lot alike on many things.<br /><br />DJ is a lot younger and better looking than JB. So is Nate. :)

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

JB how can you afford the merc only working november to december in department stores hohoho you know what I mean( :D :D :D only kidding dont zap or "poof" me)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

RubberFrog <br />Petty Officer 2nd Class <br />Member # 55622 <br /><br /> posted June 17, 2005 06:30 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />quote:<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br />I often think of JB as the character "Double Door" from the Harry Potter series,<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />The Potter geeks amongst us know that it is actually "Dumbledore." <br />-----------------------------------<br />-----------------------------------<br /> oops! sorry no offense meant :( <br /><br /><br />JB <br />Member # 1031 posted June 17, 2005 06:43 PM<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> The device formerly known as the "poof" button has been retitled the "ZAP" button.<br /><br />We found out what they mean in OZ when they say "poof". <br /><br />-----------------------------------------<br />-----------------------------------------<br /><br />I was under the impression that all of the DC regulars knew that the "poof" button meant "the happy and gay disciplinary button" ;) <br /><br />it seems that i was not correct in my assumption :D

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> We found out what they mean in OZ when they say "poof".<br /> :)
That's classified information, who let the cat outta the bag?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

All one needs is the secret code ring, Mate. :)

tomatolord

Chief Petty Officer

Sooooo 2 fisherman go to a Barbecue resturaunt?<br /><br />welll 1 fisherman for sure :)