Merry Christmas!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
sitting here watching the snow fall on MY boat<br />and ain't even upset about it! LOL<br />wishing u all the joy of the season and a happy,<br />healthy and "wet" '05.<br /><br />may santa bring us some fishing/boat stuff ;) <br />merry chritmas!<br />Russ<br />AKA M.Y.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Merry Christmas!

MC&HNY to you MY!!!<br /><br />And a MC&HNY to Iboats too........enjoyed the "E" Christmas Wishes you sent!!!!!!!

NOSLEEP

Commander

All the best to you and yours MY.<br />Have a Merry Christmas.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Merry Christmas to you MY, and all iboaters from the Republic of Galveston!<br /><br />Hoping it warms a little by Sunday so LF & I can go catch some of the fish that have been reported in Offat's Bayou.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

In theory it's supposed to be summer down here and at about this time Santa *should* be sweating it out in his big furry Santa suit in the hot tropical weather....but that's just theory and Santa's got it easy this year!<br /><br />Merry Christmas to all members and staff at iboats! :D :) ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Merry Christmas MY. Looks like a white one for sure..... V-E-R-Y white!

KennyKenCan

Commander

A Merry Christmas, Happy Haunaka, and a Happy and Properous New Year to everyone here at iboats, from the newly formed republic, KENNYLAND. (Location to remain anonamous until I can get my army up and running! :D )<br /><br />Peace to all

Carphunter

Commander

Same to ya Mellow!<br /><br />Merry Christmas to all of my extended family here on iboats. You guys and gals are the greatest. :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Same to you and your family mellowyellow.<br />Sounds peacefull, enjoy it.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

This good jewish boy wishes you all a merry Christmas with lots of happiness and presents.<br />ps. I sent myself a Sabre wireline rod and a Penn Senator 113H reel just for the occasion.

Indymike

Petty Officer 1st Class

Snowing on my boat here in Indy too. Merry Christmas to all. Good bunch of folks in here!

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey, merry Christmas from down here too!<br />It's Christmas eve here now and I've mown the lawn, cleaned up the section and the place is all ready for our guests to arrive for celebrations!<br />I hope you guys have a good Christmas, and that wherever your family members are they are with you in spirit. <br />Ross