Mercury online parts lookup access

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
15,053
Would someone please share with me the user name and password for Mercury's online ez-parts lookup. Twice now I have gotten into the list somehow, did my business, bookmarked the page and the next time I pulled up the bookmark I got the Home page requiring a log in.

Thanks,
Mark
 

Fun Times

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
9,448
I don't believe you need a password to load up the OEM Merc parts catalog but it may time itself out as most sites tend to do.

Here's a link you could try first as this was what I saw after loading the site page, https://public-mercurymarine.sysonli...=englangDB=eng

And here's the link I have saved in my favorites list to get to the list/ling above, https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/.../parts-catalog

https://public-mercurymarine.sysonli...eng&langDB=eng

Have your serial number handy if possible.
 

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
15,053
Will investigate. Thanks guys for your support.
 

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
15,053
I don't believe you need a password to load up the OEM Merc parts catalog but it may time itself out as most sites tend to do.

Here's a link you could try first as this was what I saw after loading the site page, https://public-mercurymarine.sysonli...=englangDB=eng

And here's the link I have saved in my favorites list to get to the list/ling above, https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/.../parts-catalog

https://public-mercurymarine.sysonli...eng&langDB=eng

Have your serial number handy if possible.

I checked them all and the third listing loaded the full list and worked with no redirections or problems. Thank you sir!!!!!
 
Top