FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Guys
How often are we realistically replacing serpentine belt ?
I'm aware what the manual says, but surely condition monitoring would suffice here ?
Interested to know what others have found and do.
Thanks
I just replaced mine on our 99 crownline 225 because the boat came with a new extra belt when we bought it 3 years ago but it honestly didn't need it the 18 year old belt I took off looked and felt great.