Mercruiser Serial Lookup 0M336203

FrankNBeans

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
4
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone can determine what year this engine is, Mercruiser 3.0 0M336203. I’m trying to purchase the right Seloc manual but as far as I can tell so far it’s been hard to nail down a specific year.
Thanks!
 

FrankNBeans

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
4
Lol. Gotcha, merc manual hunting I will go! :) yeah, any info on the year and otherwise would be fantastic. Thank you!
 

FrankNBeans

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
4
I have! I’ve used that for a few repairs, but it doesn’t give a year unfortunately.
 

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
27,468
For the engine you're looking for Merc Service manual #26, and for the drive, service manual #14.

(your engine is 2002)

Chris.......
 
Top