FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am rebuilding my trim senders limit and position. I do not know where to hook up the wires once you pull them through the transom. I have the manual but it doesn't say anything about the wiring. Please advise.
The Trim Limit wires run over near the trim pump and plug into the blue and purple wires.
The Trim Position wires will attach to a ground and a brown wire with a white stripe (gauge sender wire).