MEN STRIKE BACK

Capt Joe

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: MEN STRIKE BACK

I am the boss of this household, & I have my wife's permission to say so.<br /><br />But that was before I pointed out why brides wear white<br />><br />><br />><br />><br />to match the rest of the kitchen appliances

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Just so you guys know,<br /><br />I RUN THINGS IN MY HOUSE,<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />Things like the dishwasher, the vacuum, the washing machine and dryer... :D :D :D

bubbakat

Captain

Guys I had my wife (bless her heart :p ) down on her hands and knees begging the other night. :rolleyes: <br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br />!<br /> She was yelling come on out from under that bed and fight like a man you fool :eek: :eek:

Bored To Tears

Seaman Apprentice

there is only one way to win ....<br /><br />RUN FORREST RUN!<br /><br />of course, another way to win a few for the gipper is to buy a remote control labeled in japanese characters ... men with their superior knowledge of all things vaguely complicated are in the catbird seat on this one!<br /><br />(notable exceptions to this hard and fast rule are the following profoundly complex and unfathomable devices ... vaccums, washing machines, dishwashers, etc. Notable exception to notable exception: confronted with the prospect of a 400 dollar carpet cleaning bill, operation of a rented carpet steamer cleaner is fairly easy, but then again so is saying, hey honey, just run this thing around a bit til the rug looks clean ....)<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br /> :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Now that this thread has been bumped up to the top again I thought I'd share this little quote.<br /><br />"Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like <br />grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep <br />them in the dark until they mature into something<br />you'd want to have dinner with."<br /><br /> -- Anonymous Woman
nail.gif
<br /><br />Of course I don't think that at all, just thought I'd share what SOME women think.

Carphunter

Commander

I told my wife how it was. I told her that i'm the man of the house!<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br /><<br />< Then the alarm went off, and I had to make breakfast. :eek:

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

Now wait a minute Lady Fish....I thought you had nothing to say :D :D