FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I may be getting a 23 ft fish nautique. I am looking for opinions about these boats. I have never owned an inboard boat before. I have had several i/o boats, and am comfortable working on the 350 engine that is in it. So are these good boats?
I would come over to correctcraftfan.com and ask. You will find a ton on the engine there, but may also learn more about what to look for with the boat. For example, correct craft used wood in the hull in my Ski Nautique till 1993, so wood rot can be a concern. I don't know how that applies to a fish Nautique, though. I am sure there are people over there with more experience with that particular boat.
I think they look pretty neat, though. You can't beat a 351 PMC direct drive.