Maxum 1800 sr part needed PLZ HELP

dymd3z

Cadet
I am in really desperate need of this part and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Please HELP...

I have a 1994 Maxum 1800SR and while boating or trailering the boat over the weekend I have discovered I lost 1 of the " Plastic Boat Back Seat Tray" I am almost 100% sure this is what this part is.
I purchased 2 of them from greatlakesskipper only to find out it is not exactly what I need, it is very simmilar but not identical as the length/width etc seems to fine but the lip around the piece is very much smaller than the origianal. From what I can read about, this part is used for turning the back of the boat into a sun deck. The back seat slides into this tray and supports the one edge of the seat, and the other edge rests on the engine cover.

If anyone could please direct me on where I could purchase at least 1 of them, that would be awesome, or if anyone has one that they could get rid of I would be willing to pay for it.

The piece on top is the exact one I need, and the bottom piece is what I just purchased.

Thanks photo.jpg

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Maxum 1800 sr part needed PLZ HELP

Sorry to say but you are at the mercy of "aftermarket" parts and accessories.

Now Maxum is owned by Brunswick and no longer made........ I would call them anyway and ask.

dymd3z

Cadet
Re: Maxum 1800 sr part needed PLZ HELP

That very depressing to hear to say the least.... I am just SOL I bet.
Question: If this were you what would you do to make this look decent and not a huge eye sore? :(

Thanks

Sorry to say but you are at the mercy of "aftermarket" parts and accessories.

Now Maxum is owned by Brunswick and no longer made........ I would call them anyway and ask.