FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hope you're wrong. I have them winning, but then losing to OK who I hope beats OR. I think the experts are a little redfaced. They said OR didn't have much.....
I have not watched a dribbleball game all year and only a few minutes here and there in the last few games...what is this PPR you fellows are talking about...? Is it anything like a debris caution... :bounce:
Why does my computer freeze up every time I click on the espn site link ? Takes a while to exit then click on it again and it shows up .... Every time ...
Strange ....
Not that it matters .. I don't think my picks could be much worse .... :facepalm: