Manifolds & Risers for 5.7GS VP motor

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
145
Looking for the replacement part numbers so I can start collecting manifolds and risers for my 2000 250SE. I reside in Canada BC West Coast, can not access the Volvo Penta online store due to region.

When replacing the manifolds and risers what else should one consider. I do not yet need to do mine but I am thinking to do over the winter or spring 2016. However I would like to start collecting the parts for the job. Motor is 5.7GS. Currently about 600 hrs on this engine. Entering 3rd year in the chuck 24/7, no signs of leaking or any corrosion and I replaced the riser gaskets at 500 hours, everything looked very good at that point as boat had been in fresh water about 6 mth a year since 2001. Since put into the chuck in 2013 I have been using Neutra Salt system religiously

PM's are appreciated w links to suppliers of original parts . not sure of total cost I can expect in parts so would like to start looking at this.
 

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
145
tHANKS AND WILL LOOK AT THE PARTS AND START PRICING
 
Top