Man of Steel Goes Aluminum

PikeHunter431

Petty Officer 2nd Class
We had a couple good northern runs. My son was especially happy with his 43 incher. I was happy we had the larger live well working, as it just fit diagonally.

Attachments

• photo292541.jpg
    photo292541.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 2
  • photo292542.jpg
    photo292542.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 3

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Really nice work on everything Terry, that front casting deck turned out super as did the rest of your boat! :thumb:

fetch

PikeHunter431

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Congrats on the splash, 2017 is shaping up to be a banner year for old SCs hitting the water agian.

She looks great on the water, the only thing missing is a video! :D

fetch

OK Watermann, this one is for you. Let me know if this works for you. The original phone video in mp4 was 183 MB. I cut it down slightly and removed the audio with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. This cuts the file down to less than 2 MB. The encoder writes MPEG4 files out with a 3GB extension. Let me know if this is viewable to you. If not, I may just load the original on YouTube and see how that comes across for you.

PikeHunter431

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I think the rude may need a carb kit, so I left the boat with its primary care 2-stroke physician. He is also going to take a look at the Merc kicker, as I have never run it since I picked it up with the boat in 2015. Next time up to the cabin, beside getting the smaller live well set up, I hope to get the sun top on with the slider rails, pick up a sprayer hose and t-connection to install inline with the diaphragm pump, and do some trailer painting while the boat is off. Then again, I may just end up out on the water enjoying her to much to get the trailer work done. That has happened before. :)

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah the video played but without the sound and small like you said, heck send the full video up to YT, I'd love to hear her running!

Decker83

Commander
Your boat looks great.. Very well planned out and built.. The fish pic's or awesome.. You can tell by the smiles that everyone had a great time.. Good luck with the carb's..