Man, O Man,........... What a Weekend............

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Man, O Man,........... What a Weekend............

First.......<br />
banner010.gif
<br /><br />Secondly, you must be doing something right, its a great place. Now that your 50, I'm sure retirement has crossed your mind a time or two. What a great place to sit back, relax, and enjoy the water. Congrats!!!!!!! I hope when I get that old, my 50th is equally as special. :p <br /><br />In the meantime, you can enjoy getting her all fixed up and getting to know your neighbors. :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Wow Bondo, hitting the big 50 and getting a place on the water, You Lucky Dog You! I'll be hitting the five oh next year. Well, Happy B day and enjoy your new project.....SS

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Happy-B-Day, Bondo... :) Cool nest you got there too.. Congrads...

tylerin

Commander

Every Dog has his day Bondo Happy B-Day and Congrats on the new House :)

Bondo

Staff member

Ahh,.. Jeeses Guys,...............<br />You're all Choking me Up,..............<br />Between Fits of Gut Wrenching Laughter......... :D <br />
How many nickles did you have to put on the counter?...sl<br />Ayuh...<br />"any house on the water is better than no house on the water"<br />
$49,500........40' of frontage,...... The Jeep is parked on the side of the street,... That's how far back it goes.......<br />Like I Really Need More Water Frontage,..... My middle Sister,+ I own the lodge on Chemo Pond, Downeast Maine,. That we built with Mom + Dad as Teenagers,..... 445' of frontage there,.... The Tax Man Loves Us,...... Well Worth it thought,... Daddy did Real Well picking that Point,.. facing west,.. It Beautiful,.......Water on 3 sides,.....<br />And about 20 minutes to the Saltwater,........<br />And,... I've still got the 40' of frontage at Lake Bonaparte in the Adirondacks that I Stole back in the 80s,.............<br /><br />What I Really Need,......... Is a Huge Barn,... To park All My Toys under a Roof,........ Couple Acres would Do,............... :D <br />
Really a day to remember, Bondo!
Till the Alzheimer's kicks in JB,.......<br />I got it Bad, on Both sides of the Family,......... I'll Never Know I've Grown Old,................ :D <br /><br />OMC,...... Anytime,....... It's in-between the Bridges, in Chaumont..........On the East side of the river<br />
looks like you got 2 woodstoves and fireplace ?? Does the basement leak ?
Well,... No,..... Even Better the way I see it,........<br />The Brick Chimney is Obsolete,+ is coming down,.....<br />The tin chimney in the middle of the house, near the brick 1 is a Woodstove,.... Nice Big 1,... Previous, year-round tenent heated the place with it,.. Along with the fairly new Monitor Heater, for back up..........<br />The smoke pipe in the front is for an old potburner stove,..... It's Going.......<br /><br />What Basement,....... Solid Limestone..........<br />
commin' up that way north in a week.. sure would be nice to stay at a B & B on the chaumont river with a nice umbrella stand..
B & B would be a Real Stretch,.. atleast for a few years,.......<br />But,......... If you want to come by,+ "Camp Out",...... You're More than Welcome too........Plenty of Dockage,.... 2 launches,.. 1 about 50 yards Behind where I snapped that pic.,..... Straight across the river, there's a marina,.......It's about a Qtr. mile tow up the street,+ over the bridge,.......<br />And,..... About a Qtr. mile passed that is the Free NYS boat launch,........ Then about a Qtr. mile by water back to My Dock..............<br /><br /><br />Keith,.... Thanks,..... Those are going on My boat,......<br />The 1s on there now were Blown Out Frozen when I got them,.......I figured I could get "1 More Lap" out of them,+ Welded them Up,.........<br />I've been on Borrowed Time for Awhile,.......6 Years, 721hrs. Now,.........<br />
May none ever dock a Bayliner at your door step
I Never Bad-Mouth Bilgeliners to Bilgeliner Owners,................<br />Just Prospective Buyers,............ :D <br />And,........<br />If somebody has Already made that Mistake,............<br />I'll Still try to Help Them Thru It.......... :D <br />
and when's the Iboats party at the new house?!
Ayuh,............<br />It's in the Early Planning Stages,............ Gotta get the Power Turn On 1st.......... :D <br /><br />LadyFish,......Retirement has Never crossed My mind,..........<br />I'm planning on stepping out of the saddle 1 day,+ Hitting the Floor,.. Stone Cold Dead........<br />Whether it's at 58, or 68, or 78, or 88, or even 98.... I'll be tickeling a Dozer, or Welding Up a new project,.. Or just generally Building Something,.... Till the ride is Over......... ;) <br /><br />Is your Mom still staying at Happy Knoll in the summers,.??..... I hear we may be paving for Jim again,.. later in the season........ <br /><br />Thanks again to All of You,.............<br /><br />Ya Know,.......... Sitting on My Couch,+ casting for Walleye,...... <br />Is going to give "Shore Fishing" a Whole New Meaning................. :D

brother chris

Commander

Good score Bondo. And happy birthday to ya too!

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

Good shot buddy.<br /><br />1955 was a very good year. That's when I made my debue also.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Where's the boat slip? :p <br /><br />Happy Birthday Bondo. Better get to work. From now on out time goes by twice as fast but you can only accomplish 1/2 of what you used to.

crab bait

Captain

BONDO,, read-up on/get-on/stay-on high dose fish oil.. <br /><br />best thing goin' for prevention of alzheimerz's...

QC

Supreme Mariner

Waaaayyy Coooollll!!!! Great crib dude!! And sounds like a great family too!! What more could you ask for? You are my new 50 year old hero. Five years left for me to catch up . . .

LadyFish

Admiral

Bondo:<br /><br />Yes, she is at the Merry Knoll every weekend now. They generally go up on Friday night 'til Sunday.<br /><br />Ask Jim about Fran and Joe(Butch), I'm sure you'll get a laugh outta him. Joe helps Jim out a lot around there during the summer. <br /><br />Stop by their camp and say hello. :)