Man it's hot

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Man it's hot

Currently in the Philippines, wet season. That means 95 degrees and raining (that's 100% humidity) and I'll still take it over the cold!<br /><br />Chris.....

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

RodC<br /><br />I lived up north of perth for a few years (Carnarvon) and lived with the humidity. Get out of the shower and you cant get dry. I miss the heat but not the humidity, but then I prefer being hot and humid to cold.<br /><br />It is winter here and 15c. to me that is cold, though not as cold as it was on top of Big Bear or the Remarkables.<br /><br />Luckily each day is one day closer to the "ton" returning.<br /><br />GR

Moody Blue

Captain

Nothing wrong with the cold. I like the change of seasons. Keeps things interesting and presents a whole new set of challenges. When its cold, you can always add more layers till you get warm but when its hot, you can only remove so much then people start staring :D . I like the cold, even down to about -25C is fine as long as there is no wind. The wind is brutal when its that cold. Spent many a day ice fishing at -15C to -20C.

Homerr

Commander

Uhmm.. RAIN... Again...<br /><br />It's ok though... My boat parts won't be here until Tuesday... Then it can stop raining. :) <br /><br /><br />H.

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

TO :D DAY<br />80 degrees , no wind , 40 ft water and its one big slick - fish ON! - <br />doesnt get much better .

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Hot here too, gotta been touching 85 today and real humid too. It'd be gorgeous BUT... <br /><br />I threw a propshaft UJ on my SUV and can't fix it til monday when I can get access to a press. No boating for me :(

Triton II

Commander

It's 18C (about 65F) here today. Yesterday was 70, not a breath of wind and the water like a mirror all day. Not bad for the Winter Solstice weekend. Boat went to the dealer today to fix some corrosion under the 27MHx antenna mount - warranty job as the mount was replaced last year and someone forgot the duralac! Hopefully next weekend will be as nice as this one. Boy, we could use some rain though... Sydney water supply down to 38% capacity! :(

D

DJ

Gee whiz. It's supposed to be 114 degrees F. here today.<br /><br />From the "Valley On The Sun"-Phoenix.

aanda6

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi, I live in Australai and need to decarb my 1977 115 Johnson. I notice everyone talking about sea foam but can't find it here. I see Chris from W.A said he decarbs . Can you tell me what to use.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Andrew

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Still mid 90's here and no let up in sight.<br />More thunderboomers on the way tonight also.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not so bad at The Hideout today. Only got to 98, THI of 105.<br /><br />Yesterday it was 105 with a THI of 112.<br /><br />I still prefer it to MN winters. :)

aanda6

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Andrew Hartley - from Silvan/Wandin area????
Yeah, I use to live around there. Can you help with the seafoam.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Yes I can Andrew but your question is in the wrong forum, but I'll proceed - sorry JB.<br /><br />Sea foam is a brand name which isn't found in Australia, what you need is a decarbanising fluid. Pop into baronia marine, they got plenty of mercury & OMC branded decarbs (the brand doesn't really matter, as long as it's 2 stroke compatible).<br /><br />IF you are the same Andrew Hartley that I'm thinking of, we were mates in high school, good mates! Care to guess??

Dunaruna

Admiral

I'll shot you an e-mail.<br /><br />I mentioned Baronia marine because it's in the silvan area but any marine store will carry decarb.<br /><br />Aldo

aanda6

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yeah, Thanks for that. i will try New world Honda in Berwick. they're just around the corner from my house.<br /><br />Andrew

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

104 here today and supposed to stay that way all week and clear blue skies. I could use a cloud or two now. Southern states send some of your moisture over here. :D <br />Bassy