FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
man sorry to hear that i was laid off not to long ago from a construction company i was working for.....now back to working construction for my dad's company lol yippie
I feel for you I been out for 7 months, I never seen it so dry for aircraft machinists here, just several years ago there were a lot of places paying signing bonuses ........