FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Wondering if anyone has the new lund fury. 16ft liller model and any opinions on it.
Was going to just upgrade my 1995 40hp mercury but also thought about upgrading my whole fishing setup.
Thanks
Schemmy
Don't have one though I've looked at them and if I could afford it I'd be moving up from my Lund S14 DLX. Though it would probably be the 1600SS instead of the tiller model.