FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Did you figure it out? I believe you press menu, then settings, and then there is a Simulator tab which I believe is where you can click on the box to turn it off. Or you can probably go to default settings as well and start over.
Sorry I missed your thread yesterday...I hope this helps.....the manual for the Elite 7 is pretty dismal