Lowrance Bluewater Pro 1240a

crashkaloop

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
54
I bought an older Ranger boat last year, and spent the winter fixing it up a little. It has a Lowrance Bluewater Pro 1240a mounted in the dash. I didn't expect this thing to even work, but I turned it on, and it started flashing like crazy.

I would like to know if this thing is even worth keeping? I have some newer electronics in the boat, and I can?t find an owner?s manual to see how to work this thing, so should I just take it out? Or is there something this old unit has to offer that I might appreciate?

If I do keep it, can anyone recommend where to find an owners manual for it? Lowrance doesn't offer one.

Thanks for any advice.
 

crashkaloop

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
54
Re: Lowrance Bluewater Pro 1240a

OK, well...... I guess it's the trash for this thing then!
 
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
1
Re: Lowrance Bluewater Pro 1240a

I bought an older Ranger boat last year, and spent the winter fixing it up a little. It has a Lowrance Bluewater Pro 1240a mounted in the dash. I didn't expect this thing to even work, but I turned it on, and it started flashing like crazy.

I would like to know if this thing is even worth keeping? I have some newer electronics in the boat, and I can?t find an owner?s manual to see how to work this thing, so should I just take it out? Or is there something this old unit has to offer that I might appreciate?

If I do keep it, can anyone recommend where to find an owners manual for it? Lowrance doesn't offer one.

Thanks for any advice.

If you still have this fish finder I would like to buy it for parts if possible thanks
 

crashkaloop

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
54
Re: Lowrance Bluewater Pro 1240a

Sorry Biomanjustbecause, I trashed it last weekend.
 
Top