FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know my lower unit is leaking .when I drop the lower unit
today . I smell gas and 2 stoke oils mixer . is this clamming
I normal resin my motor with hole plug without using ear muff . motor is 2000 saltwater
series 150.
thanks
engrish isn't you first langauge is it? what and where is it leaking? lower unit shouldn't have any fuel in it,but exhaust might. need more info and pictures would help.