Low Life

Fly Rod

Commander
:) Jane Fonda, "Low life of AMERICA"!!!! :mad: <br />Did anybody see her on "60 minutes??????
As a child my parents never said they loved me!!!!
Did anybody see her on 60 minutes??? She should have been tried for treason and then shot!!!!! <br /><br />Why was she on TV??? Only one reason, she wrote a book!!!<br /><br />I hope she rots in Hell!!!! :D :D

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Low Life

Lucky Me............ I Missed It........... :D ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Didn't see it, but heard last week that she said she regreted her actions and she is sorry for it and asking for forgiveness. Better late than never i guess.

Trent

Captain

Too bad... I liked her dad. I rate her right up their with Hitler or Sadam (sp intended)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I went the other direction...Afraid of what I might do to my TV.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Sound like she may have grown up. What is she, fifty something?<br /><br />Too late for me, Jane. Go talk to a wall or something.

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Fly Rod more people will know about it now you posted it on iboats; missed it, would have changed channels if I saw her. Have no respect for Her!

Twidget

Commander

Oh darn, I missed the low life. Shooting is too good, they should have revoked her visa and made her stay in N. Viet Nam.

LadyFish

Admiral

I watched it and feel that she was only there to promote her book. Too late for apologies.<br /><br />She wants forgiveness? Well, I'll tell you what, maybe she could earn all our Vietnam Veteran's forgiveness and those of us who did support them if she would: Day after day, hour for hour match the amount of time she spent selling out our nation and the young men who were worth ten of her at the nearest V.A Hospital. <br /><br />I'd like to see her change bed pans, and swab the secretions from the amputees shattered limbs as their dressings are being changed. I'd like to see her there 24/7 when some young man wakes screaming in the night to hold him and help chase the demons from his sleep. Finally, I like her to meet the families of those brave men who have given the last full measure of devotion to the country she abandoned. I'd like her to see the grief and pride they feel for their lost loved ones. I'd like her to experience even a fraction of the hurt those kids in the sixties and seventies felt when she scorned them.<br /><br />Maybe then she could be forgiven, maybe then I would believe her apology is heartfelt. But she never will because the same poison in her heart that caused her to turn your back on your country then, will lead her to abandon again the good men who defend it. Any remorse she feels now is not due to a change of heart, it’s because her looks have faded and time and fame have passed her by. Now all she has left to peddle are memories and she figures they will sell better if there is a sugar coating of false contrition on top of them. <br /><br />I'm not fooled and neither are those who fought the Vietnam War. Those who wore the uniform will remember her and her actions until the day she dies.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I have never been Fonda of Hanoi Jane! She was cute in Barbarella though.

NYMINUTE

Captain

She was a has been back then, and still is. Rode her daddies coat tails, ie Parass Hilton.

crab bait

Captain

i was/am all about protesting the viet war..<br /><br />.................. BUT.....................<br /><br />to go there an do it.. an not only go there but with glee.. to see her sittin' on the anti-aircraft swingin' from side to side in a joyus gitty orgasmic state was truly appolling..

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Ollie North,speaks to Hanoi Jane at 9:00 eastern on fox news on Hannity and Colmes ;) :cool:

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well I to signed that piece of paper, 3 times I am thinking, that protected her right to protest, but that does not mean I have to respect her, nor listen to any drivel she is still spewing. I just had to defend her rights to spew it. I also did not like what most the politicians at the time were doing either yet I had to support their rights as well. same as now. there are ways to question your govermnet and always question all they do. and there are ways to protest what they do but she went outside the bounds. will I support someones right toplace a figgurine of jesus upside down in a jar of **** while burning the flag? yep, however I wont watch, look nor acknowledge them in any way much less support them with even a counter protest. by a counter protest all you do is draw attenbtion to them(goes for all socalled crazies) and further their cause.cant say that ill watch ollie and fonda. one was a crooked fall guy and the other not worth mentioning. cant think of anything I would wish to hear from either. so ill watch the history or discovery channel instead.