Lost in space

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Looks like I had to re-register. Site appears pretty neat. IDK....yea It's me the pia. Maybe the mods can help me reset back to my old login and pw? The old em I used is defunct so I'm not sure how to resstart my pw.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Looks like I had to re-register. Site appears pretty neat. IDK....yea It's me the pia. Maybe the mods can help me reset back to my old login and pw? The old em I used is defunct so I'm not sure how to resstart my pw.
@colonel_sanders may take a few for him to see this

But. PM him which user name you prefer, the other should be able to be merged into it, a temp password for that account (once merged you can change it to whatever you want) and a valid email address to connect to your user name.

Curt can better explain what he'll need. Mods dont have that level of control.

Welcome to the new & improved forum.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
@colonel_sanders may take a few for him to see this

But. PM him which user name you prefer, the other should be able to be merged into it, a temp password for that account (once merged you can change it to whatever you want) and a valid email address to connect to your user name.

Curt can better explain what he'll need. Mods dont have that level of control.

Welcome to the new & improved forum.
Thank you JB!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
What happened when you logged in under kcassells with your current password? Whether your old email is defunct or not, makes no difference when logging in.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
What happened when you logged in under kcassells with your current password? Whether your old email is defunct or not, makes no difference when logging in.
I used my email address noted kcassells@aol.com but would not recognise. Then I thought I had been using a defunct email. Constantly locked me out as I tried to adjust passwords etc.
Old em is defunct and I would be unable to retrieve the link to change my password. At he moment I'm in limbo but able to post and enjoy the new forum.

GA_Boater

Try logging in with kcassells and your password. It should work.
In XenForo trophies are as useless as the reputation bars in the old forum.
For some reason forum software developers thing forums are social media.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Well i had disco the old em and that put it into limbo. Plus no security questions can be used.
Mine wouldn't recognise my pw?

Last edited by a moderator:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
All said and done I am not able at this point toget back into my thread.
Multiple attempts but hey....thats what happens to me.
Any moderators able to correct the issue. I know you gave me 1 guy but notta from the poor fella getting swamped Im sure.

GSPLures

Chief Petty Officer
Have you tried logging in with a phone. On my PC it says that my email is not recognized but on my phone I just had to change my password and i got in

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Have you tried logging in with a phone. On my PC it says that my email is not recognized but on my phone I just had to change my password and i got in
Nah.. I really do not want to do the phone things for 99 percent of things. I just find it to intruding and really like to stay to the basics.
Thank you though for your suggestion.
I don't even get my email on my phone. For me too many intrusions.
This will end up with a moderator or programmer at this point
Thanks again.. Good to see you kicking it out on your project.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
HOPEFULLY a MODERATOR will fix this. OTHER than that I WON'T be posting anymore. I'll confer indirectly with @Baylinerchuck as we need. ;)
I'm sure they are busy as heck fixing things so I'll be on a list.

GA_Boater

HOPEFULLY a MODERATOR will fix this. OTHER than that I WON'T be posting anymore. I'll confer indirectly with @Baylinerchuck as we need. ;)
I'm sure they are busy as heck fixing things so I'll be on a list.
Yes, Admins are extremely busy and Mods can't fix this. We've told you before.

Try your phone one time to get in and change your password. If you don't want to try on the phone one time, wait on the list until your time comes.

One more thing - If you're looking for help from Mods or Admin, start a post in the Issues section so all Mods and Admin can see it. I just happened to stumble across your complaints in this thread.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Yes, Admins are extremely busy and Mods can't fix this. We've told you before.

Try your phone one time to get in and change your password. If you don't want to try on the phone one time, wait on the list until your time comes.

One more thing - If you're looking for help from Mods or Admin, start a post in the Issues section so all Mods and Admin can see it. I just happened to stumble across your complaints in this thread.
Been there done that. But thanks for keeping me in line for when anyone gets to it. Keep me posted.
Oh and good luck finding the "issues" section.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Snoozeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Wake me up when its fixed..............
Seems boring lately.....gnight............

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
When I went to go to post I was told to email to change password. That email was defunct so noway to get that done.
I would like to have my thread/tile/posts back to where they were.