Lost in space

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
@colonel_sanders @scott.cooper

Can you please find his account since he doesn't remember his password. https://forums.iboats.com/members/kcassells.378146/

Thanks
Pretty funny GA. I SAID THE EMAIL WAS DEFUNCT in order to reset my password about 5x. to let me change my password. Em is kcassellsplmb@aol.com.
ON the same note.....................THE PASSWORD WAS NOT recognised. Why are all the moderators so aggressive?
I hope this helps the tech to figga this out.
I sent this to kentucky fried chicken @ 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
This is what I get when I go to the recommended forum to fix my stuff. Any one of these moderators could have done this with a button push 2 weeks ago.

GA_Boater said:
@colonel_sanders @scott.cooper

Can you please find his account since he doesn't remember his password. https://forums.iboats.com/members/kcassells.378146/

Thanks
Pretty funny GA. I SAID THE EMAIL WAS DEFUNCT in order to reset my password about 5x. to let me change my password. Em is kcassellsplmb@aol.com.
ON the same note.....................THE PASSWORD WAS NOT recognised. Why are all the moderators so aggressive?

Last edited: Today at 2:27 PM

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This is what I get when I go to the recommended forum to fix my stuff. Any one of these moderators could have done this with a button push 2 weeks ago.

Last edited: Today at 2:27 PM
What us your problem! Don't take quotes out of the thread where we are trying to help. Obviously you didn't know your password!

We are not aggressive. Go to KFC if you think they can help!

As I told you in your resto thread, you didn't inform us in the Issues section and I just happened to stumble across it. Do you think we read every post in every thread?

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Also you've been told more than once that Mods can't do this. It takes the Admins. and some assistance from you!

chevymaher

Commander
LOL I was just trying to help I am a moderator somewhere else. If it was that group I know one of the big cheeses she would fix it.