Lord Stanley's Cup - Nashville vs Pittsburgh

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
Another PP for Nash - Cole for roughing.
 

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,887
I'm on my phone and it is slower than usual ...
 

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,887
Nashville outshooting Pens ... and I gotta run, sounds like a boating accident ... 2 injured ...
 

WIMUSKY

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
20,544
Nashville outshooting Pens ... and I gotta run, sounds like a boating accident ... 2 injured ...

Error "fetching" quotes. Never had that error............

That doesn't sound good, Art. Hope it isn't serious......
 

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
Malkin slashing - Preds have a PP coming up.
 

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
Hard to believe the Pens haven't had a SOG since the end of the 1st period.

Preds with a PP goal, 3-2 now.

And I lose the satellite with heavy rain. :blue:

Go Pens.
 

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
TV back and just in time to see the Preds tie it up.

Pens need to take shots!
 

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thread starter
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
49,038
Pens score! 4-3. 3:17 left and first SOG since the end of the 1st.
 
Top