Looters in New Orleans

Tyme2fish

Commander
I can maybe understand looting (robbing, stealing)from a grocery for food, but all these other acts of stealing tennis shoes, etc. is beyond me. I'm watching Fox News and see these animals looting and I say the heck with any aid to these idiots. Shoot to kill. Simple answer

eeboater

Commander
Re: Looters in New Orleans

You beat me to it on this post. <br /><br />Looters are the scum of the earth.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Theives are the lowest of the low.<br /><br />Looters are even lower.<br /><br />Ken

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Marshall Law, authorize deadly force......He11 I heard the looters are already shooting each other.

Homerr

Commander

Perfect time to get rid of them.. blame it on the storm ('cept you might have a hard time explaining the large caliber hole in their head :eek: )<br /><br /><br />H.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Gotta remember New Orleans had a terrible gang problem. They didnt leave with the Hurricane.<br /><br />Rumor has it that people are shooting at the rescue helicopters and lifeflight copters.<br /><br />Idiots.<br /><br />Where is the military, we need Apache helicopters to take these idiots out.<br /><br />Ken

dolluper

Captain

From the news reports we are getting it's a free for all with no jails to stick em anyways.Get ready to pay higher insurance costs when you renew your policy,insurance company's will make us all pay for this disaster.It sort of looked like a third world country with all the LOTTERS,food would make sense but a colour TV DUHH!!!!!

txswinner

Banned

From a left wing liberal grenade chuncking Democrat shot the Bass....!!!!!!

DaveM

Petty Officer 1st Class

I guess I need a natural desaster to strike in these parts, 'cause I needs a new 42" plasma flat screen TV.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

This is a mandated federal disaster area, the order to evacuate the city has been given by the states Governor, therefore looters and those who are shooting at the police and aid workers should be shot on sight.

txswinner

Banned

Get your coon dogs out I heard the hunting is great in NO. Sorry I could not resist.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

The military cannot be used against the people. The National Guard is federalized too, Kent state proved that.

24tesla

Seaman

They are shooting at the resue workers and cops already, I say shoot back. Add them to the total body count.

txswinner

Banned

Wildbill, you are correct but the police can shoot. Wonder why I am a State's rights guy. Then the Texas National Guard could should the Bass....! Also you must be old to know Kent State.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by wildbill59:<br /> The military cannot be used against the people. The National Guard is federalized too, Kent state proved that.
No one is saying to shoot at unarmed protesters, since when its against the law to shoot at criminals who run rampant and are shooting at the police and aid workers?<br /><br />It is not ok for insurgents,criminals and terrorists to commit these sort of crimes in Iraq, and it should certainly not be ok for criminals to do so here.

txswinner

Banned

Oddjob you are sick, Elmer I am not sure the guard are even armed in NO. Do not know if they are armed either.

ehenry

Commander

MS Governor authorized use of all means necessary to preven looting. <br /><br />"Looters will be delt with aggressively. You will not be left standing."

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

When I was in Miami during Hurricane Andrew and the aftermatch of it, resident of some subdivision block off all the access road and mount an armed group and allowed only resident of that subdivision into the area to prevent looters and theives. That really helps a lot and relieve some work load for the local police to do something else. <br />Also proves another point... We must keep the 2nd amendment (right to bear and keep arm...) ALIVE.<br />I was lucky that in our subdivision was not so badly damage but we kept an eye out for our neighbor.