looking for thought on a 2001 maxum 2300 sc premier

barkb49

Cadet
i cant find a lot of info on this model for sale and dont know much about them either so any advice would be appreciated. as stated in the title its a 2001 maxum 2300 sc premier with a 5.7 bravo 3. i know the bow thrusters are over kill for this boat but it appears to be in great shape with about 250 hours on it. asking price seems high at 23,900. will be used on lake erie island hopping as well running around on a river.

tpenfield

Staff member
Re: looking for thought on a 2001 maxum 2300 sc premier

Picture ??? Link ???

Check NADAguides . . . about $14K for that boat

barkb49

Cadet

It is the premier when I ran NADA it showed 17.500 ish and does come with a trailer, and and flare and like jacket pack that most dealers provide.

Jolie Lynn

Seaman

Hi,
We have the 2300 SR which is the bow rider and absolutely love it. I have posted a couple threads about my previous boat and this one which we bought this year. Feel free to look up my threads. We did not pay above 16000 with trailer and only a True 150 hrs on her. This will be our boat until we go to at least a 30 ft cabin cruiser on the coast for retirement :) She has the carbed 250 HP and Bravo 1 single prop and will do everything our family of 5 needs and then some. Good luck!! Try to get that price down I know the thrusters are cool but should not add that much unless in mint condition and bikini girls thrown in :)

barkb49

Cadet

thanks for the reply! best i could do was 17.500 with out trailer, which i really didnt want anyways. it is in great shape. i tried to post a link from my cell but it didn't work. i figured i would have the survey done and go from there. no luck on bikini girls getting thrown in i guess i will have to work on that on my own too.

Jolie Lynn

Seaman

Congrats on your purchase! Quick question....Does it have trim tabs? Manual or smart tabs? Ours does not have them but thinking of putting smart tabs on in a month or so. I will post pics and give as much info before and after for others. Had a hard time finding anyone who put them on this boat. This boat is very balanced still and under way with people moving around. I am really only trying to smooth out any porpoising due to my wifes bad back. Don't really want to have another thing to fiddle with each stop and go so looking at the new automatic sx model rated for our size and HP.