looking for some help

theflyguy

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1
Looking for help with a motor i bought. the serial number is 5302m-e14296. I know nothing about this motor at all. I would like to know the h.p. fuel ratio and anything else that anyone could tell me. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 2011-08-01 17.08.00.jpg
    2011-08-01 17.08.00.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0

BonairII

Commander
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
2,727
Re: looking for some help

Musta been one helluva deal if you bought it and don't even know how many hp it puts out.
 

Daviet

Fleet Admiral
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
8,958
Re: looking for some help

Those are great little engines, I beleave the switch to 50:1 came along about 1968, 69. I think you should run a mixture of 24:1 in your engine.
 

85 BOMBER

Seaman
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
67
Re: looking for some help

I believe Daviet is correct. That outboard should use at minimum 24:1. As posted above, those aregreat little engines!
 

nwcove

Admiral
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
6,293
Re: looking for some help

nice reliable motor......but what were they thinking when they designed that cowl!! lol
 

85 BOMBER

Seaman
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
67
Re: looking for some help

They definately run better than they look!! LOL! x2 nwcove.
 
Top