FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a hard copy 1999 manual that has the SC and SE. Is there something particular you were looking for? Maybe I can scan that page for you. I tried to find an online manual for my 1999 300SE but only was able to come up with a 2002 manual for a 330SE.
Hi, I've got an electronic copy of the 300SC manual as a PDF, for some reason it won't upload, if you can give me an email address I'll email it. Kevin