Looking for advice!

Megan_L

Recruit
I'd love to travel from the USA to Australia. I'm looking for advice on the right boat to buy, and the proper way to go about this!

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Buddy bought a 62' sailboat.------At 55.000 LBS it is capable of going anywhere on this planet.------Tell us more and what boating experience do you have ?----What budget ?----Going alone?-----

Buster53

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Buddy bought a 62' sailboat.------At 55.000 LBS it is capable of going anywhere on this planet.------Tell us more and what boating experience do you have ?----What budget ?----Going alone?-----
Yep…need lots of info. Not a trip to make unless you have serious blue water experience and deep pockets

jbcurt00

Staff member
Likely a spam creeper

Inoculate 1st post, wait 2wks to 1yr and post spam carp to avoid detection.

or a teenage dreamer.....

Prime or Netflix has docu-drama @ teenage girl solo sail @ world that dropped recently, may have fostered the dream...

No traffic since asking, so........

I'd love to travel from the USA to Australia. I'm looking for advice on the right boat to buy, and the proper way to go about this!
You are in the wrong forum. Try a cruisers forum of which there are many. Thousands of folk's from North America cruise to the South Pacific every year.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
You are in the wrong forum. Try a cruisers forum of which there are many. Thousands of folk's from North America cruise to the South Pacific every year.
Most yacht owners ship their yachts on yacht express and fly vs sailing themselves.