FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1986 Hydrodyne w/ 200 HP Mariner, I'm looking for a matching engine for a twin engine set up, or where I can find twin 200 HP engines for sale. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Re: Looking for a 2nd 200 HP Mariner circa 1986 for Hydrodyne
I've mainly been looking for counter rotational...but what would happen if i just had two motors w/ standard rotation? how much veering off would there be?