Look what I did! (Ok a little bragging)

Kiwi Phil

Commander
Re: Look what I did! (Ok a little bragging)

That's pretty impressive.<br /><br />Not wanting to be smart or anything, but I don't think I have seen a home with so few windows in it, and such small windows at that. The neighbours homes are the same. Is that to keep the heat in/cold out or something?<br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Kiwi, <br /><br />The back of the house is just laid out like that. The center bedroom has the window up there, the two on the ends have closets along the back walls so no windows. Downstairs, the dining room has the slider, the kitchen has that small window over the sink, and then the laundry room is next to that so no windows there. Then finally on the side there's a bathroom again with a little window. <br /><br />Here's the front, more windows there. I agree though it does looks weird from the back with just the 2 windows. <br /><br />
HOUSE.JPG

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I can understand it now.<br />Over here we have large windows and sliding doors everywhere, to keep air flowing through the place to cool it.<br />I envy you guys your trucks. Here we have a choice. F350 or F350, and the price is rediculous, and the wife refuses to drive one as they are too long for shopping centre car parks.<br />Made in Brazil I believe.<br />Would have something like yours in a second if it was available <br />What's the boat....?<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Oooooooooops, just noticed......it's a Wellcraft 23. Sorry. Very nice tho.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

nice deck, I'm like kiwi phil... we have alot of windows in our houses here. The lack of windows makes it look real bare....

aspeck

Staff member

Aww, now we see Amber's grauation presents. She's got a lot to look forward to!