Line drawing for a 1989 85hp Force

Jeffreyi

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
107
Line drawing for a 1989 85hp Force. How can I get one. I already have an electrical schematic but need a further reference point.
Thanks.
 

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
19,069
Re: Line drawing for a 1989 85hp Force

My after market service manual has lots of nice blow up drawings of the powerhead,lower unit and starter.
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,963
Re: Line drawing for a 1989 85hp Force

mercruiserparts.com/selectSerailRange.asp?doc_nbr=85+H%2EP%2E+%281989%29

Pick your model, pick the part.
 

Jeffreyi

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
107
Re: Line drawing for a 1989 HP Force

Re: Line drawing for a 1989 HP Force

Motor won't turn over. I am troubleshooting electrical problem with a schematic but I need an additional reference point as to what's what.

Post here or e-mail if necessary at jhi88a@yahoo.com

Thanks to all.
 

JUSTINTIME

Captain
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
3,284
Re: Line drawing for a 1989 85hp Force

WIRINGCOLORS.jpg
 
Top