Life with Carphunter

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Life with Carphunter

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> "Grandpa, why does the furry brown sheep have white fuzzy socks"? :D
Another funny story...<br /><br />Had a kid in high school named Eddie Horn. Eddie's parents had a sheep farm. We always thought Eddie wasn't right and may have been having too much fun with the flock. Eddie had red hair, like the comedian carrot top. <br /><br />Well one night, me and a couple of my outlaw friends snuck into the barn and dyed a couple of the baby sheep orange. I still LMAO over that :D

Carphunter

Commander

Since theres only one of me, I have to post more often to keep up. right? :p <br /><br />This is fun, which means its probably gonna get locked. :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Since theres only one of me, I have to post more often to keep up. right? :p <br /><br />This is fun, which means its probably gonna get locked. :(
YEAH ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Well one night, me and a couple of my outlaw friends snuck into the barn
Yep, thats what I thought. .........and you say I'm the one that likes the sheep :confused: ....... :D

Carphunter

Commander

.....poor...poor....Tylerin, did he run out of snappy responses? :p <br /><br />You can have some of mine, I gots lots of 'em. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

The photographs that were circulated around school the next couple days were priceless. Instant legend status was draped upon me :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />
Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> "Grandpa, why does the furry brown sheep have white fuzzy socks"? :D
Another funny story...<br /><br />Had a kid in high school named Eddie Horn. Eddie's parents had a sheep farm. We always thought Eddie wasn't right and may have been having too much fun with the flock. Eddie had red hair, like the comedian carrot top. <br /><br />Well one night, me and a couple of my outlaw friends snuck into the barn and did a couple of the baby sheep. I still LMAO over that :D
UH OH :eek: :eek: :eek:

tylerin

Commander

The photographs that were circulated around school the next couple days were priceless. Instant legend status was draped upon me <br />
"Dances with Sheep"

tylerin

Commander

Yeah I took the day off and you're all in friggin trouble :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Hey :D :D How did "dyed" turn into "did" :D <br /><br />I had to check and make sure that I wrote "dyed" in my original post, or I was gonna have a heap of explaining to do :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> The photographs that were circulated around school the next couple days were priceless. Instant legend status was draped upon me :cool:
No doubt about that after sneaking into the barn. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

What else you gonna do for fun growing up in a small farm town without a traffic light? If we didn't have warped senses of humor we would have been bored senseless, would have had to concentrate in school, and actually done something constructive with our time...Glad I made the right decision :D

tylerin

Commander

No poofs today, Feel like we have a substitute teacher today or something :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> No poofs today, Feel like we have a substitute teacher today or something :D
They probably figure we are just letting off some steam before the long weekend. ;)

Carphunter

Commander

I'm just kiddin Tylerin, seriously, those mosiacs were very nice..............................if your a dork. :p <br /><br />Guageguy always said you were good with your hands. ;) <br /><br />Is this still your favorite pick-up line at the bar: "Excuse me sir, may I push in your stool for you"? :D