Lets see those member pics again

NathanY

Commander
I did this thread about a year ago, but we have about 10000 new members since then. So Lets see 'em.<br />GO LONGHORNS!!!!!<br />
019530.JPG

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Lets see those member pics again

Well I just posted this one in "stupid human tricks", feel free to read that post, but here it is again.....<br /><br />ME, Last night:<br /><br />
fish.jpg

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

This looks like the FBI's ten most wanted list...don't think I want my pic there...just a Thought

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class

Here is the only photo I could find of myself.<br />My daughter and I on our jet skis before I sold them to buy the deckboat.<br /><br />
url]

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class

Drowned Rat,<br /><br />Where do you live in AZ? I grew up there, living in Rio Rico, Tucson, Chandler & Phx. I graduated from Sahuarita H. S. and went to Pima & Mesa C.C. I worked for Pinal & Maricopa County Sheriff's Departments before moving to Florida in 1989.

oddjob

Commander

Thought you'd never ask...check out my nice redfish I caught last August.
f8f3ea26.jpg.thumb.jpg

Drowned Rat

Captain

Triggerr, I live in Deer Valley. I know quite a few folks at the MCSO. Some of their pilots fly for the air medical service where I work. Good to hear from a fellow Arizonan!

LubeDude

Admiral

OK, Ill play, but dont say I didnt warn you!<br /><br />
33%3A7368723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3C8%3A%3D%3C57%3DXROQDF%3E2323539%3C849%3C4ot1lsi
<br /><br />OK, Now you all know who you are dealing with. Im almost 30#s lighter now. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I don't post my pic much since I am a TV celebrity, but here it is anyway. :D <br />Some know what I am talking about. ;) <br />
lester.jpg
<br /><br />Here I am in disguise. :p <br />
lester3.jpg

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

{Sigh)..This never werks correctly, but I'll try it again.<br />I just went out and took this one with my new $35 camera (long story)...I hope my lousey subscription web host allows you to actually see it.<br />Note, I coulda sucked my gut in,and at least wore an unholy shirt without 2cycle oil on it,but with me, what you see,is what you get.<br />-------------------------------------------------<br />DISCLAIMER: I am not a red "X". Honest.<br />-------------------------------------------------<br />
28796055.familycam008.jpg
<br />If you got a red X, try this link My stinkin pic.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

The only one I have in my PC. I'm holding the squid. My brother has the yellowtail. Me and the squid

Merc805

Petty Officer 1st Class

Too embarrassing to post up :(

FLATHEAD

Captain

That is the chain pickerel I threw back that may have broke the state record. DUH!!!<br /><br />
pictures.jpg

ZmOz

Captain

Sure are alot of big boys around here! :D <br /><br />As you can see, I love to have my picture taken. ;) <br />
me2.jpg

Merc805

Petty Officer 1st Class

You're not related to Nathan ... are you ZM ?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Let's see Merc805.<br />
019530.JPG
me2.jpg
<br /><br />Pretty close, eh?

LadyFish

Admiral

I'm the second in from the right. Unfortunately Mr. LadyFish is not in the picture since he was the cameraman. I'll have to find a pic of him when I get home tonight.<br /><br />This was taken when we met up with our baseball forum friends for lunch in Kemah, Texas.<br /><br /> LadyFish and Friends

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

That's me in the maroon shirt...The other is my faithful lab Misty :) <br /><br />Oh, and by the way for Nate GIG EM' AGGIES! <br /><br />
mike-8.jpg