Let's put one in every terrorists garage

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Let's put one in every terrorists garage

Good idea, I have a few non-terrorists I'd like to get one for too. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Funny!, but I bet it gets pulled cause it offends too many people.<br /><br />Ken

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Funny!, but I bet it gets pulled cause it offends too many people.
Ya know something Ken, I researched this and I couldn't believe all the people that were offended by it. I guess if the car exploded and killed a bunch of bystanders it would be less offensive :confused:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Funny!, but I bet it gets pulled cause it offends too many people.<br /><br />Ken
I am offended......that the inside of VW got scorched!

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Maybe I shouldn't write. But I was offended. At least I don't really know how to feel about the commercial. Is it glamorizing suicide bombers, is it simply poking fun at them, or is it a responsible advertising campaign? Or....is it really an irresponsible act which will end up condoning or validating S-B's.<br />I did find it amusing, in a sick twisted kinda way. And I agree with the garage thing.<br /><br />Boy am I conflicted :confused: :( :mad: <br /><br />Kinda like seeing your MIL drive off a cliff,<br /><br />In your brand new car.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by David L. Moore:<br />is it a responsible advertising campaign?
It is a fake, someone created it and Volkswagon is sueing them over it.

magster65

Commander

I'd be surprised if VW had anything to do with that.

dsrchamp04

Petty Officer 3rd Class

its humor....doesnt anyone know what that is anymore??? :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Boy am I conflicted :confused: :( :mad: <br /><br />Kinda like seeing your MIL drive off a cliff,<br /><br />In your brand new car. [/QB][/quote]<br /><br /><br /> What Kind Of Car Was It? :p

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I thought it was funny! :D <br /><br />Ken

D

DJ

I'm not offended at all.<br /><br />We SHOULD be offended by complete morally bankrupt individuals (terrorists) that think it's their right to blow up innocents because of "their cause". But, we're not. We must be "sensitive". I say-BS!!!!<br /><br />That act, IMHO, is the ultimate show of a COWARD. They "terrorists" (not "insurgents") are COWARDS. <br /><br />If you believe in it, fight like a man.

magster65

Commander

I thought of this when that clip played. I am sensitive... to the families of the victims. That clip could bring back some sad memories to a lot of folks. I just didn't find it that funny that's all.<br />
Oklahoma_City_bombing.jpg

D

DJ

magster,<br /><br />I didn't say it was "funny". I just thought it; "telling".<br /><br />That is "telling" of the monsters that perpetrate that carnage.<br /><br />I would like to see the US government air that commercial with brand names removed.<br /><br />That would be a wake up call to those "mind numbed" out there. <br /><br />The American public is clueless/uncaring when it comes to what we are dealing with.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I thought it was extra-eamly funny.<br />I have no love for terrorists, and it's nice to see them detonating by themselves. It gives me the "warm-fuzzies" all over. The only thing that could possibly make it funnier, is if it were real.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't think it was funny. I KNOW it was funny!! Sierra Hotel! :D :D

NOSLEEP

Commander

I hope He blowed up real good. :cool: